Look at project management in a brand new way through the lens of Personal Intelligence. Gain a different perspective on the project management tools and techniques you already know and explore the minds of your stakeholders and team members.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so what are you waiting for?
This program consists of 12 separate modules that examine the essential soft skills project managers need to do their jobs. A few things make this program different and exciting:
- This program goes into specific, technical details (e.g., "quantitative risk management", "sequencing activities") and uses carefully paired psychological models to explore them (e.g., "cognitive reconciliation", "resilience").
- All content in this program is based on decades of scientific study and peer-reviewed research.
- For the first time, you can measure a broad range of soft skills and use the measurements to improve your performance.
Most modules contain 3.5 hours of content, and explore a specific Personal Intelligence competency in depth. You will learn:
- how each competency works
- conditions in which each competency can break
- applications for each competency that suit the project management space
- a reframing of the PM tools and techniques you know from the point-of-view of each competency
You will gain this intelligence from multiple perspectives.*
*All modules are currently sold individually.
Altogether, each of the modules listed above add up to 100% of the PDUs for a full three-year cycle as specified by the Project Management Institute's talent triangle (image adapted from the PMI's website).
A. Geoffrey “Geoff” Crane is a Canadian public speaker, researcher and entrepreneur. As with a lot of young professionals, when Geoff began his career he had little experience to draw from. Unceremoniously thrown into a job as project manager, he was forced to navigate on his own through the job’s uncertainty and the interpersonal conflicts that arose between competing stakeholders.
Bringing these hard lessons to academic life, Geoff has become a thought leader studying emotional intelligence within the project management space. He recently graduated from Trent University with a Master's degree in Applied Modelling in Quantitative Methods and the President's Medal for his extensive outreach work.